We introduce you to We love dogs Spa - self-wash baths. A unique space in which your dog and you will feel good. You can relax here together during spa treatments, when your dog will be in the gentlest and most loving hands . In yours.
WHY VISIT US?
- The dog is only in your hands - bathing and care is up to you. Our assistant only helps you, if necessary.
- Bathe the dog using fragrant cosmetics rich in minerals and herbs .
- We have prepared waterproof aprons and towels for you, and our assistants will take care of the subsequent cleaning. Bathing no longer means a mess in your bathroom!
Small breeds: 500 CZK
- (up to 30cm) - Chihuahua, Dachshund, Maltese, Yorkshire Terrier, Welsh Corgi, Pug, Bichon
Medium breeds: 650 CZK
- (31-60cm) - Cocker Spaniel, English Bulldog, Beagle, Boston Terrier, Whippet, Sheltie, Staffordshire Terrier
Large breeds: 800 CZK
- (61cm and over) - German Shepherd, Doberman, Labrador, Hungarian Hound, Golden Retriever, Siberian Husky, Royal Poodle
The price is for the first 60 minutes. There is a 50% discount for each additional class started. For example, if you come with a small dog and spend 1.5 hours with us, you will pay 750 CZK for the entire visit.
The price includes the use of the space, all tools, cosmetics, operator assistance and subsequent cleaning.
Please reserve an appointment on phone number: +420 773 732 511 or by e-mail email@example.com .
Vinohradská 939/39, 120 00 Vinohrady, right next to our shop We love dogs HUNTER (the nearest tram stop is Italská and metro Náměstí míru)
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 - 21:00 (excluding public holidays)
If you arrive by car, you can park directly on Vinohradská street for 40 CZK/hour (payment is possible via the MPLA application or at the machines). Parking in the surrounding streets costs CZK 60/hour. The most affordable parking is in Polská street (only on the left) for 30 CZK/hour.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR VISIT:
- Only bring a dog that is friendly to other dogs and people.
- Take the dog outside before visiting.
- If the female is fussing, postpone the visit.
- Only come with a dog whose health and skin condition you know (e.g. allergies).